martes, noviembre 13, 2007

SAN FRANCISCOOOOOOOO

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving on 16th
I want to be a part of it, San FRANCISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best birthday present
my sister got for me
To make a brand new start of it SAN FRANCISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to wake up in the city of Golden Gate!
To find the other side of the Earth, takin a break...

Dont care if its 4 days
I wont sleep for a sec
I'll make a brand new start of it In old SAN FRANCISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
ITS FAR AWAY!!!!!!
SAN FRANCISCO,
SAAAN FRANCISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Escuchando: Fucking Late, no music, but me singing my own version of New York New York

2 Comments:

Blogger Guille said...

y xa q qede constancia, escribo desde un iphone alive from San francisco!!!!!
Ole ole apple store :)

7:58 p. m.  
Blogger rebe said...

jajaja!

si stuvieses mas tiempo en EEUU los de la apple store cancelarian el uso gratuito del iphone... xq vaya uso q le das cada vez q vas xDD

ains... en nada te tengo aqui ^^

beso!

11:54 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Inicio